If your looking for a great gift for the drummer in your life then look no further. Here are 10 Great Gifts for Drummers. I have hand picked every gift ?by using 2 simple questions …. ‘Is it really useful and would I want one ?’
Drummers are usually passionate about practicing and want the best sound from there drum kit. Having spent years performing as a Pro-Drummer I can honestly say that any of the gifts below I would loved to have had when I started out and are still essential to me to this date.
- Looking for a great gift for a drummer ?
- A gift that is useful ?
- A gift that will be used ?
- If the answers are yes then take a look below !
No 1 . Digital Drum Tuner
- This is my all time favourite useful piece of kit I have in my stick bag and I would have been lost without one. Why ? If a drummer is going into a recording studio to record then they are probably going to put new heads on their drum kit. After playing for a little time the heads will slacken off (espicially the snare). This drum tuner will always take the drummer back to the original tuning they had on the snare. Ideal for keeping the drum tuning/sound consistent for the recording session.
Drum Dial Digital Precision Drum Tuner with Carry Case
£95.55 in stock
- Digitally tune drums accurately and evenly
- Silent Operation
- Abillity to repeatedly tune to a particular pitch
- Compact and user friendly
- Measures timpanic pressure, not tension rod torque
No 2 Hi Hat Stand Stick Holder.
- Another must have. Some where over time a drummer will definitely break a drum stick while they’re playing. This great little accessory lets you pick up a new stick without missing a bar. It can sit under the Hi Hat stand so if you break the stick in your left hand you can immediately pick another.
Drum Stick Holder, Donner Nylon Drumstick Bag with Clamp, Up to 10 Pairs DrumSticks (Black)
- Holds up to 10 pairs of standard drum sticks.
- Cup holder can be removed from the hardware for cleaning purposes.
- Extension arm is angled downward for easy removal and placement of your drum sticks.
- Mounting clamp with water resistant nylon tipped screw adjusts to securely fit most standard drum stands.
- Note: Drum sticksand drum stand in the picture Not Included!
No 3 Drum Sticks
- Any drummer is going to want plenty of drum sticks. They get broken, they get lost and they don’t last as long as you think. A drummer definitely doesn’t want to be down to their last pair of sticks at a gig they are playing. A great simple gift for a drummer !
Protection Racket 6026-00 Super Size Deluxe Stick Case
- Holds up to 16 pairs of sticks with carrying handle, detachable shoulder strap & large outer pocket
- Fully adjustable straps with metal clips to attach to floor tom
- Clear window pockets for easy indentification of stick sizes and viewing of accessories
No 4 Big Stick Bag
- If you are a drummer you will be carrying more than sticks in your stick bag. This multi-compartment bag is ideal for all sorts of sticks and has space for drum keys, cymbal felts ?or just about anything a drummer should have at hand. The bag also has special ties so the bag can attach to the floor tom.
Moongel Damper Pads (Pot of 6)
£6.99 in stock
- Self adhesive gel
- Eliminates unwanted resonance
- Washable & re-useable. Retains stickiness for years of service
- The tiny pads never get in the way of your playing
- Can be used on drums, cumbals & most percussion instruments
No 5 Moongel Drum Damper Pads
- These small self adhesive gels are washable and re-useable drum dampers and must for any drummer. Simply place them on a drum when you want to dampen it and take some ‘ring’ out of it. Cheap little item and always come in handy. Keep them in your stick bag !
Evans RF12G RealFeel Practice Pad, 12 inch
£27.99 in stock
- 12 inch single sided pad with a gum rubber surface
- Gum rubber surface for a realistic rebound
- Provides the best practice substitute to an acoustic drum
No 6 Practice Pad
- A cool little piece of kit which is ideal improving a drummers timing and speed. It’s also portable so you can practice anyway.
Vic Firth Rock Mute Pack 12, 13, 16, 14, 22, Mute Pads and 3x Cymbal Pads
- Practice is essential. Vic Firth's drum practice mute sets allow you to keep the beat going even when the surrounding conditions need you to turn down the volume
- Made from non-slip pure rubber providing a realistic drum surface to practice on
- Reduces playng volume by around 70% without cramping your style
- The pack contains 5 drum head pads plus pads for Hi-Hats and 2 cymbals
- Simply place the pads onto your drum heads and over the cymbles
No 7 Drum Silencers
- Drums make a lot of noise, it’s just what they do. This drum silencer set is great for a drummer to practice at home and not disturb anyone else. It has pads for drums and cymbals so it’s just like playing your drum kit with no noise. ?It’ll keep everyone happy !
Alesis SRP100 | Studio Reference Headphones Providing Rich/Detailed Acoustics for Professional Monitoring and General Playback
£39.00 in stock
- Sit back and relax - Over-ear design provides outstanding comfort for long recording sessions
- Keep your focus - Closed-back, isolated ear cups prevent sound from leaking in or out; adjustable, flexible headband for secure fit
- Perfect sound - Optimized clarity and dynamics for connecting to recording interfaces, computers, and mobile devices
- Premium build with everything you need - Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use; 1.8 m attached cable with 1/8-Inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack
- Universal connectivity - 1/4-Inch (6.3 mm) headphone plug adapter included
No 8 Isolating Headphones
- These great high quality headphones reduce noise levels. Foam cushions make these headphones comfortable and ideal for playing with music at safe sound levels. They allow a drummer to play along and monitor other performers at a comfortable level and where designed for recording, performing and teaching music.
2 Pairs Concert Ear plugs, Hearprotek Noise Cancelling High Fidelity Earplugs-Hearing Protection for Musicians, Live Music, Drummer, Percussion, DJ & Clubbing
- [Professional Hearing Protection] Hearprotek earplugs block only the dangerous and damaging noises, while letting through the sounds one wants to hear. This enhances music enjoyment whilst protecting your hearing. As a result, Hearprotek musicians earplugs are ideal for performing live music, attending concerts, going clubbing, travel, and daily wear by those with sound sensitivity.
- [Interchangable Filters] The package ontains three different filter sets (NRR11, NRR14 & NRR19) tested according to EN 352-2, providing you with a choice of low, medium, and high attenuation levels to suit many different situations. The calibrated acoustic filters provide optimum hearing protection without loss of sound clarity, so you can still hear what you want to hear while you enjoy the hearing protection level you need.
- [Ultra-Comfort] Made in HYPOALLERGENIC & NON-TOXIC material which is durable and lasting with proper care. With unique tri-flange design for ultimate comfort and a great acoustic seal that fits most adults. Reduce the incidence of pain in the ears, temporary deafness, and ringing in the ears.
- [Low-profile Design] Hearprotek earplugs is Translucent for inconspicuous and a less noticeable appearance on stage, at the concert, at the club, or in the office.
- [Easy Carry & Warranty] Comes with a Durable Aluminium Box and Zippered case , making it easy to carry your ear plugs with you wherever you go. We offer 30 days money back and 12 months warranty for replacement. If you have any issues with one of our ear plugs, simply contact us and we will make things right within 24 hours.
No 9 Ear Plugs
- These are always useful to have in a drummers stick bag. When it’s all getting a bit loud in a rehearsal room and at a gig simple pop these in your ears. You’ll still hear clearly what the band is playing but without the stress on your ears.
Meinl HTHH1BK Hi Hat Tambourine with Single Row, Black
- Rubber padded surface
- Black powder-coated steel frame
- Steel jingles
No 10 Hi Hat Tamborine
- Last but not least. A fun gift for a drummer. This Tamborine simply clicks on to the Hi Hat stand and gives the drummer and extra percussion sound to use with his drum kit.
There you go, 10 Great Gifts for Drummers. I’m pretty sure any drummer would love to receive any of them as a present !