There comes a point when you want to put your drum headphones away and you want to hear the real POWER of your eDrum kit. That’s where a drum monitor with a built in amp comes in. Playing your eDrum kit with an eDrum monitor is simply FUN. They are pretty essential for playing live with your band when you are battling to hear what you are playing !
- Want to hear the real power and punch of your eDrum kit ?
- Playing live gigs with your eDrum kit ?
- Want to hear your eDrum kit the right way at your rehearsals and gigs ?
- If the answers are YES then let’s get LOUD and have some fun !
Drum monitors can be very expensive. I’ve picked 8 all under ?300 that will be great to get you started without a huge cost. There are other types of amps which can also be used with electronic drums such as Portable PA Systems, Powered PA Systems and Keyboard Amps. Remember you can always upgrade your monitor for your electronic drum kit if you need more power and grunt.
How to choose an eDrum Monitor
Choosing the best eDrum Monitor can be difficult. Look for a monitor that suits your needs. A smaller monitor might be exactly what your looking for in home studios and rehearsal rooms. If your playing gigs then you’re probably going to want a monitor that is very sturdy, something that can handle being moved around and knocked about in your van or car. You may need more powerful amps. 200-watt and above, when you are not using a PA system to amplify your eDrum kit, playing small to medium venues or rehearsing with a loud band.
Take a look and find a Drum Monitor for you.
ROLAND Pm-100 Personal Drum Monitor
£255.54 in stock
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with v-drums electronic percussion products
- Full-range audio system with 80 Watts of power, custom 10-inch speaker, and tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated v-drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
Alesis Strike Amp 12 | 2000-Watt Ultra-Portable Powered Drum Speaker/Amplifier With 12-Inch Woofer, High-Frequency Compression Driver and Contour EQ
£277.03 in stock
- High power - 2000 W of peak power delivers clarity, punch and more than enough headroom for any performance or practice space
- Full response - Specially-voiced 12-Inch woofer and high frequency compression driver deliver full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- Setup simplicity - Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Hook-up flexibility - (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-Inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator; XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device
- Customise your sound - Contour EQ switch to control your sound; ground-lift switch eliminates unwanted noise
ROLAND PM-03 2.1 V-Drums Electronic Drum Monitor Monitor
£159.00 in stock
- Easy setup, small footprint
- A perfect match for V-Drums Lite users or any other V-Drums and electronic drum/percussion systems
- Auto-standby; if no input signal is received in a 30-minute period, the PM-03 will go into the standby mode and reduce energy consumption
Carlsbro EDA30 Drum Amplifier Monitor 30W
- Built-in 30 watt power amplifier
- 3 Band EQ
- Aux Input
- 10” Coaxial Loudspeakers
- Full metal grille for speaker protection
Carlsbro EDA 50 Drum Monitor
- 2 channel inputs
- Built-in 50 watt power amplifier
- 3 band EQ
- Aux input
- 10" bass driver plus tweeter